Tuesday 9 July 2013

remember to blog

Master procrastinator - I have an exam coming up and instead of using every conceivable free moment to study i have rediscovered my blog, wahahahahaha.

this one is called - force yourself to think

When things are just, not quite right, my classic behaviour is to keep busy, avoid avoid avoid.
and seeing as I wear my heart on my sleeve, my smile is bright and my frown is neon and flashing. so i might be avoiding but everyone around me knows somethings up.

so every now and then, when keeping busy gets to much, and i just kind of want to collapse, i eventually do the only thing that helps.... force myself to think.

Now guys, i believe you commonly keep quiet (find a rock to sit on), and get that real sexy, intimidating pensive look, and you think. Us girls know (but don't always act like we do) you need to be alone, you're thinking, you'll talk about it when you're ready, maybe never, if you don't think it's worth discussing (so frustrating), but us girls.... hehehe.... we word vomit (well i do anyway). 

I blab and just say everything thats on my mind and in the process i'm actually rationalising, answering my own questions, posing some more, bringing up things that i didn't even know bothered me and so on and so on, until finally, eventually when all you hear is "kriek kriek" you realise whats bothering you. And on the odd occasion you still have no idea, but just feel better for having blabbed. (Ladies beware - you need to be around someone who loves you when this happens).

Anyway, what i'm getting at is - force yourself to think.
through being conscious and having the strength to listen to yourself (i know that sounds stupid), we clear out the fuzz and crap in our minds and make for a happier you.

In my case i've realised that i need to re-inspire myself and hopefully in the process inspire you.
thus - this time my answer is - remember to blog


No comments:

Post a Comment