Monday 9 June 2014

Eat Clean, Train Dirty Post#3 < do what makes you happy >

05-06-2014
Inspiration, motivation and creativity collide…

I love catch phrases, quotes, motivational speaking (listening to it and encouraging others).
The catch phrase "Eat Clean, Train Dirty" has stuck with me since I saw it the first time. I've made it my own personal catch phrase for the current journey I am on. Being the do or die personality type, I tend to really invest in an idea. Go big or go home I like to say. So I went a little overboard and had two vests printed.  I know that some people might find it silly, but I feel like such a badass wearing these lol.

So remember to Eat Clean, TRAIN DIRTY! and honestly, just do whatever makes you happy!!!
Because if that isn't the point of life, what is?



No comments:

Post a Comment