Wednesday 21 September 2016

Eat Clean, Train Dirty Post#4 < 40 days in >

07-06-2014
Today is my 40-days! I am 40 days into my challenge and still on track! (mostly)

When I started this journey I made peace with the fact that I was going to be stiff and sore EVERYDAY for at least 6 months. What I realize now… if keep going the way I am, and I want to keep improving and getting, slimmer and stronger, I'm probably going to keep getting stiff and sore, but it's ok, it's the good sore, not the injured sore.

My diet has taken a couple of hits this week, and what I realize is that, cheating is ok, as long as you do it and get it over with, BUT if you can avoid it and come up with a healthy alternative, which is still a cheat, thats even better.

I've been doing a lot of research on sugar, sugar being processed cane and/or corn-syrup, the way your body processes them and what their effects can be if you take in to much. Because my current diet excludes these sugars and I'm getting an instant headache when I eat them now after not having any for about 30 days. The research, reports, lectures and journals all say different things. Some people label sugar as toxic, as it's over consumption is said to cause insulin resistance, which leads to the obvious one obesity, diabetes, cholesterol, cardiovascular problems I have come across have one thing in common, to much of ANYTHING is bad for you.


Summer bodies are made in winter!

Keeping at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment